Geriatric Care Management:
WHAT CAN A CARE MANAGER DO FOR YOU?
– Conduct care planning assessments to identify problems and to provide solutions
– Screen, arrange, and monitor in-home help or other services
– Provide short- or long-term assistance for caregivers living near or far away
– Review financial, legal, or medical issues and offer referrals to geriatric specialists
– Provide crisis intervention
– Act as a liaison to families at a distance, overseeing care, and quickly alerting families to problems
– Accompany to appointments
– Assist with moving an older person to or from a retirement complex, assisted care home, or nursing home
– Provide consumer education and advocacy
– Offer counseling and support
Community Long Term Care:
Aging Resources provides case management to participants in the Community Long Term Care (CLTC) program. Our experienced case managers do much more than simply link clients with program resources. We are experts in assessments and problem-solving. We use these skills to provide the highest quality of services focusing on the unique needs of each individual participant.
Want to know more?
You can contact Aging Resources in Charleston at (843) 224-3231 or via email: email@example.com
Providing the tricounty area (Charleston, Berkeley, Dorchester), including Charleston, Mt. Pleasant, Sullivan’s Island, John’s Island, Summerville and Isle of Palms with quality elder care management and geriatric care options.
© 2008-2017 AgingResources.net – all rights reserved.